I teach community classes, corporate classes and others either one-on-one or other groups. Whatever your interest in learning yoga, feel free to contact me.
Term 4 2016 classes Oct – Dec
Enrolments are now open for Term 4 2016, see Enrol for Oct to Dec 2016 (PDF – 116kb). You can subscribe to receive quarterly information about classes – see ‘Subscribe to occasional news’, on the right-hand side of the page.
Current evening classes are in Woden and Weston Creek, Canberra, Australia:
- 6–7.30pm on Mondays
- 6.30–8pm on Tuesdays
- 6–8.00pm on Thursdays
What happens in a yoga class?
A typical class consists of:
- asana (postures)
- pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Yoga Nidra (guided meditation, done lying down – very relaxing!)
- meditation (classical seated meditation)
You need to bring a mat, a blanket, comfortable clothes, and a stomach that is not full – better to eat afterward, not before.
I teach (and have taught) in many settings, thousands of classes now, time flies. Some examples are:
- institutions – from early childhood centres and schools to prisons
- sports people – from football teams to Japanese athletes, via interpreter, at the Australian Institute of Sport
- private clients – in their homes
- live via the web – for international corporate clients
- Many government departments and workplaces
- Ashrams (Dedicated yoga centres)
- Workshops and retreats
I am a qualified, Level 2 teacher, accredited and affiliated with the SYA(no. 789)